Friday 20 June 2014

Friday Flash - Werewolves are hairy on the inside


Werewolves are hairy on the inside

So why am I in detention
It's because of Mr Rimmer. They say that Mr Rimmer, is a werewolf.

It’s because he’s really hairy with a great big bushy beard. He even has hair coming out of his ears and the neck of his shirt. And he growls when teaching us football.

Stephen King says that werewolves are hairy on the inside.  I tried to imagine what that’s like. Won’t the fur be all manky with blood, snot, brains and stuff?

I had a hair stuck in my throat once. Couldn’t swallow without feeling it. Perhaps that’s what being a werewolf is like?

Anyway I tried to see inside his mouth when he was talking. He asked me what I was doing and it’s wrong not to tell the truth isn’t it. That’s why I’m in detention.

1 comment:

Search This Blog